About Me

My photo
Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. July 24, 2013 - July 24, 2015.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Yo peeps its me, Cody Rose and this will be my blog while I'm on my mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Tahiti! I won't be able to update this blog so it will be run by my mom while I'm gone. If you want to contact me or send me anything I put links to that on the side. I will be able to respond to letters better than e-mails because I only have a limited time on the computer. I will be in the Missionary Training Center for 11 weeks starting July 24th and will be learning French and Tahitian! I'm so grateful for this opportunity that the lord has provided me with and I know he will bless me as I remain faithful and diligent in my work. I want to bear my testimony that I know that this church is true and that Joseph Smith restored this church through divine revelation. I know the Book of Mormon is true and I know the Lord speaks to us today through a living prophet. I know that Jesus Christ died and atoned for our sins so we could live with our Father in heaven again.

I'm so excited to share the gospel in such a wonderful place! I really do know that I was meant to serve here and I can't wait to dedicate myself to the Lord's work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment