About Me

My photo
Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. July 24, 2013 - July 24, 2015.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

I am looking for my bike in this picture. (my bike is at Tahiti getting its 
 brakes changed)
And we only had one bike for a little bit this week so we were forced to walk for a couple days. We were very excited to be able to walk everywhere.

The zone leaders came down from Raiatea this week and we had a blast with them. I am holding in my hands one of the world's best meals, poission cru, otherwise translated as "raw fish"
I think I have seen pretty much every species of banana by now. These bananas are ginormous.

We taught a lesson at the end of a dock this week. It was a pretty cool view 

No comments:

Post a Comment