About Me

My photo
Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. July 24, 2013 - July 24, 2015.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Things are going good here at Tahaa. I'm still companions with Elder Firuu but transfers are in two weeks and we are both feeling that he will be transfered this next transfer. Other than that the work here is going good. We are very busy all week long, which means we are riding our bikes all week long. I think two weeks ago we rode our bikes over 100 miles during that week. My leg muscles are significantly stronger than before my misison because of all this biking. And spending all this time outside I have been able to produce a pretty solid missionary tan line (RMs you know what I'm talking about). 

This past week we got to go down to Raiatea for a zone conference with our misison president so that was pretty fun. There isn't a lot more stuff I can say with the time I have left but I am safe and sound here at Tahaa and the work is going well. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers and I wish everyone a marvelous week and a good General Conference.

Elder Rose

A picture of most of our Zone. The islands Raiatea and Tahaa. Our mission president, President Bize, are located front and center

Elder Firuu and I


No comments:

Post a Comment