About Me

My photo
Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. July 24, 2013 - July 24, 2015.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Ia ora na i te mau taata!

This week has been a busy one, and I only have a minute to write. I am doing well and we have one confirmed baptismal date now so things are going good here in Rurutu! But I will tell you more about that next week. 

I heard it was cool to tell your family and friends where you are reading in the Book of Mormon, so I am at Alma 20 now. Right in the middle of one of my favorite stories of Ammon of course.



Elder Rose
Send letters to:

Elder Cody Tiler Rose
Tahiti Papeete Mission
The Church of Latter Day Saints
B.P. 93 Mormon Mission
Papeete, Tahiti 98714
French Polynesia

Letters take 6-8 weeks (use 4-6 stamps)
Packages take 12 weeks

Elder Rose's e-mail address: cody.rose@myldsmail.net


No comments:

Post a Comment