About Me

My photo
Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. July 24, 2013 - July 24, 2015.

Monday, February 17, 2014

Hey everyone,
So I will start out by saying that I now know the max amount of bananas I can eat in a week; not very many. I will just say that we had to throw out most of those bananas. It was sad but people shouldn't expect such banana eating skills from two American boys. Other than that this last week was pretty good.  We had 5 investigators at our last neighborhood FHE on Friday and were able to set up lessons with one of them. His name is Etera and he is awesome. He already has a massive desire to quit drinking and just repent. We really are blessed to be able to teach him. We will continue teaching him when we return to Rurutu next week.

Other news for this week; we are in Tahiti right now until Sunday! We are having a mission conference this Friday and the apostle Elder Nelson will be talking to us, so that’s pretty cool I guess. I'm not exactly sure why the mission decided to fly us up to Tahiti so early though, so this will be an interesting week work-wise. We are probably going to be doing a lot of splits this week.  That’s pretty much the crazy news I have for this week. I hope everyone has a marvelous week. 
Elder Rose


Send letters to:
Elder Cody Tiler Rose
Tahiti Papeete Mission
The Church of Latter Day Saints
B.P. 93 Mormon Mission
Papeete, Tahiti 98714
French Polynesia

Letters take 6-8 weeks (use 3-4stamps)
Packages take 12 weeks

Elder Rose's e-mail address: cody.rose@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment