About Me

My photo
Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. July 24, 2013 - July 24, 2015.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Ia Orana everyone,
Sorry to make this short but I only have a few minutes to write.
 I got a call that my companion is getting transferred. But the elder he is supposed to switch with is on a really far out island and won't be able to come back to Tahiti until April 3rd, and since the house is small where my companion is supposed to go he can't just fly out there and make the companionship a trio. So he will stay here and the other companion that is supposed to come tomorrow will just stay with us to make it a trio.  Also something kind of cool that happened this week; we taught an investigator who wants to be baptized immediately, so I set his baptism date for April 9th. The work is starting to progress here. We teach about 14 lessons a week right now. At Rurutu we were teaching 10-12 lessons a week. I hope to get that number up into the 20s. 

Have a great week!
Nana,
Elder Rose
Tahitian Missionaries have it rough!  I tried to do some contacting from my hammock.

Our new missionary transportation..I wish!
Send letters to:
Elder Cody Tiler Rose
Tahiti Papeete Mission
The Church of Latter Day Saints
B.P. 93 Mormon Mission
Papeete, Tahiti 98714
French Polynesia

Letters take 6-8 weeks (use 3-4stamps)
Packages take 12 weeks

Elder Rose's e-mail address: cody.rose@myldsmail.net


No comments:

Post a Comment